IOS Developer/Apple Programmer
Center for Computer Resources, LLC (CCR), an IT company based in Troy, MI, is looking for an a highly motivated individual with experience (2+ years) in IOS Development and Apple programming.
Must possess the following skills:
- Proven ability to develop applications on iPhone, iPad & Mac OSX
- Strong object oriented design and development skills
- Proven ability to work with Web Services, JSON, REST, XML
- General knowledge of SQLite, SQL and database theory
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling
- Back end programming and some UI design
- Strong problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills
This is a full time, salaried position. Local travel required (Novi and Ypsilanti area). Must be comfortable working in a medical environment. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. CCR expects nothing less than a candidate interested in offering excellence to customers through honest interaction and quality technical support.
- $50K – $90k Annually
- 401K, health, dental