Works the way you do
Log in to gloEMR, gloStream’s flagship EMR software application, and experience how built-in workflow and collaboration tools can enhance efficiency within your Practice.
gloEMR dashboard: A clear view of your practice
One click is all it takes to find, view and work with the most critical patient information, thanks to gloStream’s streamlined doctor dashboard.
Through the gloEMR dashboard, which is the heart of gloStream’s electronic medical record solutions, doctors can:
- Track patient location from admission to discharge
- Access and share daily schedules and calendars
- Order labs, refill prescriptions and more
Easy to tailor
Physicians can document encounters quickly and easily using gloEMR because gloStream leverages several key Microsoft products including Microsoft Office Word for text editing. It’s easy to tailor one of our electronic medical record’s pre-defined exam notes or create practice-specific templates for routine encounters without expensive programming. Built-in and familiar Microsoft technology also reduces ramp-up time so Doctors and their staffs can be more productive and efficient.
gloEMR exam notes also:
- Dynamically pull patient-specific data directly into our EMR’s notes section from the clinical database
- Use industry standards to flow demographic and clinical data between gloEMR and other leading clinical and practice management systems
With a single click, medical practice staff have complete patient history at their fingertips, including medications, labs and orders, for faster, better decision-making.
Document as you go
gloStream’s electronic medical record features industry-leading voice recognition technology so Doctors can capture more specific details during each patient encounter as they conduct their exams. While physicians dictate, gloEMR EMR software converts comments, in real time, into precise and accurate documents. Voice-activated short cuts can also be used to insert commonly used content like consent orders or treatment plans into an exam note. Voice commands within gloEMR allow medical staff to:
- Note Patient encounters
- Print prescriptions and educational materials
- Enter diagnosis and procedure codes
- Place orders for diagnostics
- Fax referral letters
Thanks to gloStream’s EMR software there is no more costly transcription services and the price of postage for mailing referral letters. We also help doctors boost patient safety by eliminating difficult-to-read handwriting that can later be misinterpreted.
Summarize, review and confirm
As each patient exam is completed, gloStream electronic medical record software summarizes diagnosis, billing codes, prescriptions and other tasks on a single screen.
Physicians can review diagnosis and treatment plans, confirm coding and charge capture and assign follow-up work to staff through this workflow tool.
Patient records are also continuously synchronized from user-to-user and server-to-server. Doctors always have secure remote access to Patient records around the clock, if they require it.
Better decisions, better care
gloEMR includes a variety of diagnostic and clinical decision support tools to improve patient care, including:
- SmartTREATMENT™ – Quickly document an exam and subsequent treatment plan by creating macros to link CPT and ICD9 diagnostic codes, medications, orders, patient education, and plans.
- SmartPHARMA™ – Enhance patient safety and care standards by reducing risk associated with drug interactions. SmartPHARMA provides drug analysis for interactions like drug-to-drug, drug-to-disease and drug-to-food.
- gloFILMS™ – Display images and films of procedures conducted in the hospital and associate those images and films with individual patient records. Effortlessly copy and paste an image from the film player directly into the note so you can review clinical data in the exam room rather than the hospital lab.
- gloRX™ – Track all prescriptions and automatically send them to the patient’s local pharmacy, a great way to save time and money while reducing errors and increasing patient satisfaction.
Integrated document management and data transfer
gloStream’s EMR also features a complete document management system that scans and stores all paper documents electronically so healthcare professionals can reference historical information as they develop their paperless chart management system.
gloLINK provides seamless integration with other third-party, best-of-breed applications through a standards-based HL7 protocol for transferring diagnostic images and other medical data into gloEMR from other systems.
(gloEMR 6.0 from gloStream is ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria for eligible providers adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. gloEMR was certified on Sept 30, 2010 and has been certified for the following clinical quality measures: NQF 0421, NQF 0013, NQF 0028, NQF 0041, NQF 0024, NQF 0038, NQF 004, NQF, 0012, NQF 0032. (This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.)